Now, more than ever, TransYouth Speak (TYS) is an essential resource for youth who identify on the gender spectrum. With recent moves to limit LGBTQ+ rights in some parts of the country, TYS is looking to extend our online reach and be a support to more youth regardless of location.
We are currently all-volunteer, so we are able to do a lot with a little. We need to raise $10,000 to keep our program going and build our social media presence in 2017.
TransYouth Speak's innovative work is funded through the generosity of individual donors and philanthropic circles. Your donation will support youth leaders to:
- Provide supplies, food, and transportation for group meetings and working sessions
- Participate in local and regional conferences
- Produce media and materials - printed 500 copies of our 'zine Parrotfish and were gone in days!
- Provide trainings to organizations and groups working with transgender and genderqueer youth
- Provide support and referrals to youth and their families
Whether you can give $5 or $5,000, we will put it to good use! Thank you for your support!